We are currently recruiting for an experienced and driven sales professional to take us to the next level. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will enjoy working closely with the two founding members, leading the new business drive and looking after key customer accounts. We have some exciting projects in the pipeline for 2023 and this is a unique opportunity for a talented individual to grow with the company.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about beer
- Have previous sales experience from within the UK drinks industry and good knowledge of the London pub and bar environment
- Have a sound understanding of and interest in cask and keg beer
- Have a high level of telephone, email, social media and face to face interpersonal skill and enthusiasm
- Be forward thinking, pro-active and commercially minded
- Be organised, self-motivated and able to prioritise
- Be comfortable with a flexible mix of working on the road and from the office
- Be able to balance the dual responsibilities of new business with existing client management
- Ideally have basic cellar skills, so as to advise customers on any dispense issues
- Ideally be local to the brewery
- Maintaining our excellent relationship with existing customers including regular visits to key accounts and frequent on-line and telephone contact
- Being the face of East London Brewing Co, actively upholding our ethics and ethos
- Managing weekly sales using our sales software, keeping this updated (training will be given) and dealing with telephone sales and enquiries
- New lead generation, including approaches to new pubs, bars, pubcos and bottle shops
- Assisting with our social media profile
This is a key role in a small team and the salary will reflect this and be commensurate with the candidate’s experience. The basic working pattern will be 40 hours Monday to Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work will be necessary (e.g. for brewery events).
Interested parties should in the first instance send their CV with a covering email/letter to email@example.com.